Wednesday, August 29, 2012


 

The Journey of a Thousand Miles.......

The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step!
                                                                                        Lao-tzu

But dear Lao-tzu, how hard it is, taking that single step!! So here goes… deep breath….plunge (pit pat rather J )...and with that dear readers, I take my first hesitant baby step into the world of quilting blogs!!

The needle and thread have my been my best friends for as long as I remember and many happy hours  were spent ‘playing’ with the  ‘pair’ J  Needlework has always been therapeutic  and I’ve  found much joy and comfort, dabbling in embroidery, patchwork and even a bit of crochet every now and then.  But with quitling I found my passion…to the extent that I dream quilts!! And with quilting, my addiction to fabric was born…or was it the other way around?!! Ne’ertheless here I am pounding away on the computer abt my quilting journey…and it’s almost time for lunch (that I haven’t cooked yet, so I’d better hurry)! What can I say…quilty as charged!!

Leaving you with a picture of my most recent 'creation', a mini quilt (10.5”sq), that I shall blog about sooon.

Ciao!  
                                                                                                   
                                                
                                                            
                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment